CNHA is a great place to work! We operate bookstores at Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and the Moab Information Center along with other outlets on the Colorado Plateau.
If you are interested in working for CNHA, download our job application. Email your completed application and resume to: email@example.com or submit in person at the CNHA main office, 3015 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532.
Starting Wage: $11.00, No benefits.
CNHA is looking for a highly motivated, career oriented person to fill the part time position of Warehouse Assistant. This job is approximately 25 hours per week from March 6th through mid-October. More hours may be available in the future. This position is subject to a winter furlough.
Primary Job Functions
- Pulling, Packing, Shipping or Delivery of Orders
- Data Entry
- Receiving, Pricing, and Stocking of Inventory
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Performing routine vehicle cleaning and light maintenance
- Rolling posters and other assembly work
- Working one or two shifts as Front Line Staff at a CNHA visitor center store
- Special Projects as assigned
- High School diploma or GED, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Hands on experience in computer data entry, inventory management and shipping / receiving.
- Valid Utah drivers license, must be able to be insured on a fleet policy.
- Strong collaboration, customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of area for visitor information
- Detail oriented
- Technologically savvy
Must be able to be on feet for full shift. Walking, bending and lifting required throughout shift. Must be able to load /unload freight usually not exceeding
Starting Wage: $11.00 - $11.40 / hour. Benefited position.
CNHA is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our park store front line staff at Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky District. This position is full-time beginning in March 2017.
We are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills; ability to provide accurate information about the area to visitors, and work closely with the National Park Service staff. You must be able to work Thursday - Monday each week.
Transportation options are available for this position. Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
This position is subject to winter furlough.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org