Moab Information Center
Moab’s Official Information Center!
Make the Moab Visitor Information Center (MIC) your first stop when you arrive in Moab for information on what to see and what to do, along with current weather and road conditions, maps, guides, books, OHV permits and more.
Conveniently located on the corner of Main & Center Streets, the MIC's friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help with information on services and recreational opportunities throughout southeastern Utah.
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8 A.M. to 7 P.M.; Sunday 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. The Moab Information Center is open daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The Moab Information Center offers:
- Information about recreation opportunities in southeastern utah
- Current weather and road information
- Information about hotels, restaurants, tours operators, shuttles, and other services for travelers
- Interpretive displays
- Gift shop featuring guide books, maps, videos, CD-ROMs, postcards, and much more
- Free WiFi
- Clean restrooms
- Moab Information Center Lecture series
The Moab Information Center is a multi-agency facility operated by CNHA. MIC partners are: The Grand County Travel Council, US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and the National Park Service.