CNHA is a great place to work! We operate bookstores at Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and the Moab Information Center along with other outlets on the Colorado Plateau.
If you are interested in working for CNHA, download our job application. Email your completed application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person at the CNHA main office, 3015 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532.
Warehouse/Sales AssistantStarting wage: $11.40 / hour. Benefit package available based on hours worked.
Canyonlands Natural History Association (CNHA) is looking for a highly motivated, career oriented person to fill this position. This job is 35-40 hours per week from mid-March through mid-October. This position is subject to a winter furlough. This is an entry level position with the possibility of advancement within the organization.
Primary Job Functions Warehouse:
• Pulling, packing, shipping or delivery of orders
• Data entry
• Receiving, pricing, and stocking of inventory
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Performing routine vehicle cleaning and light maintenance
• Rolling posters and other assembly work
• Special projects as assigned
Primary Job Functions Sales Assistant
• Work in the store at Arches National Park Visitor Center or at the Moab Information Center
• Must be able to provide excellent customer service
• Ring up sales, handle money and stock inventory
• High School diploma or GED, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Hands on experience in computer data entry, inventory management and shipping / receiving.
• Valid Utah driver’s license
• Must be able to be insured on a fleet policy
• Strong collaboration, customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge of area for visitor information
• Detail oriented
• Technologically savvy
• Must be able to be on your feet for full shift.
• Walking, bending and lifting required throughout shift.
• Must be able to load /unload freight usually not exceeding 50 lbs.
Retail Sales Assistant
Starting wage: $11.40 / hour. Benefit package available based on hours worked.
Canyonlands Natural History Association is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our front line staff at Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky district. We are currently hiring a full-time staff member for the 2017 season beginning in March. We are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, ability to provide accurate information of the area to visitors, and work closely with the National Park Service staff. You must be available to work Thursday - Monday each week.
This position is subject to winter furlough.
Transportation options are available for this position. Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.